SeCrEt HiDiNg PlAcE: the last post before exams

Saturday, November 05, 2005

the last post before exams

ahh.. i dunno why i'm so like.. slacking right now. Serious. Two more days to O levels! I can't afford to be breaking down right now!
But here I am.
Breaking down.
haha.. but since it's like that i suppose i really gotta rush the final round. Cause to come to think of it, i already have studied everything. Maybe that's why for the past week i haven been studying much. But it's sorta not enough.
I never study enough.
Well, now all i can do is really plan my time wisely. The subjects that i gotta focus on:
e maths. ss. geog. chem. phy.
Revise seriously:
a maths. lit.
Read a little on:
English.

I really want to get my points. It's not like before already. Now I can really feel that I can get what i want. But if i don't. I won't be so down anymore. cause it's not the end. So what if i don't get into the best JC. I can still go to some other place where i can still pursue my dreams. yepz. haha.

Oki. now on that MJC thingie? i find myself not wanting to like. even think about MJC anymore. It's so far. and the attitude might not be the best and everything. I don't want to spend so much time chasing a shadow. What i need now, what i want now, is something that is real. Something i can hold on to. Someone i can trust. Someone who doesnt go for girls by appearance. It's the end, i guess. But maybe not so. Maybe now i can clear my view and look around me, on those who i might meet, who i may have already met.

Oh yea, once more. I gotta jia you and rush the last lap! yea! and all those who are also taking o lvls. GO GO GO !! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home